1. Who wants to buy a computer from a failing company?
2. But as other shops fold, the march of the superstores continues.
3. Closures and job losses are again being announced with monotonous regularity.
4. He was short of cash after the collapse of his business.
5. If one firm goes under it could provoke a cascade of bankruptcies.
6. The company"sclosure has left many small businessmen in desperate financial straits.
7. The guarantee could be worthless if the firm goes out of business.
8. When the market economy is introduced, many factories will not survive.
9. Companies found themselves collapsing under the weight of debts.
10. The majority of small businesses go broke within the first twenty-four months.
11. 50,000 companies have gone out of business.
12. So far this year, 104 banks have failed.
13. Business failures rose 16% last month.
14. Small local stores are going down the drain.
15. Businesses are closing down all over the place.
The business faltered and then failed.
In a depression banks are liable to fail.
Several large banks in America and Europe folded up during the recent economic crisis.
When the company closed only the manager was left to clear up the mess.
But further closures will be hard to avoid.
When a newspaper dies an almost standard ritual occurs.
One or more enterprises will wind up.
The firm went down within six months of its establishment.
Another manufacturer has bitten the dust.
Bad management was a cause of the failure.
The business will finish up in failure if sales don"t improve soon.
Government loans have been the salvation of several shaky business companies.
That"s because nobody trusted these banks they could go under any day and so they tended to sell at a discount.
The majority of kind of entrepreneurships or entrepreneurial companies fail pretty quickly.
If the company gets too leveraged then there"s too high a probability that the company will fail and there are costs to bankruptcy.
I think that if Ford and other car companies didn"t use cost-benefit analysis, they"d eventually go out of business because they wouldn"t be able to be profitable and millions of people wouldn"t be able to use their cars to get to jobs, to put food on the table, to feed their children.
And it"s just dying, it was really sad and so,
By the end of this decade, by the end of the 1650s, Milton could see, as could others, fairly clearly that what we can think of as the imminent collapse of the republican government.
Pan Am is a now defunct airline which had at that time They were--They don"t call them stewardesses anymore but they"re-- the stewardesses would come in and they would smile.
- 臺風“蘇拉”巔峰強度或將與“杜蘇芮”齊平 福建浙江等地要警惕！
- “斑海豹之死”：海洋樂園冷庫發現16只保護動物死體，事涉大連斑海豹盜獵案 部門稱已整改